Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Catch Up ♥

Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted in a few days, and this is just a little post to catch you up on whats been going on in my life and why I haven't been posting! So on Sunday I had a little girls day with one of my friends I haven't talked to in a while. We are in different friend groups (or whatever), but used to be best friends. So it was nice to catch up with her, we went to the movies and did a little shopping. On Monday I was rudely awakened by my family in the wee hours of the morning (7:30 *winces*) in order to drive an hour to Tempe to help my sister move apartments. This included bringing up boxes in 105 degree weather to her second floor apartment for 2 hours. And then to make my day even better we had to drive to her old apartment, fill up both of our SUVs again with all her junk and endure another hour of carrying up boxes. Lastly that day we had to actually move her furniture from our house, which involved me pathetically trying to carry bookcase shelves and such while everyone else carried bed frames and headboards and couches. So overall it was a very exhausting day. My younger sister and I slept over then and the next day we woke up and unpacked all of my older sister's crap. I was blessed with stocking her closet, and she literally has so many clothes we didn't have enough room to put everything in drawers. That afternoon we went to do a little apartment shopping (as if she didn't have enough stuff) for curtains and extra hangers and such. But after was the hell of my entire trip to my sisters. In her old apartment, her roommate had bought this beautiful (and massive) picture and decided to give it to my sister. Like it's seriously huge and I had to attempt to fit it in our camry. The rest of the day consisted of laying on the couch, crying and hanging up crooked pictures. So yes thats what I have been doing whilst I was away from my little blog. Quite an eventful life it seems I have, but most of the time I'm just sitting at home being bored. Thank you for reading about my lame life though, and lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment