Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review ♥ Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer



Hello my lovelies! Sorry for the overload of reviews (and yes there are plenty more to come) but they are just so quick and easy, I've tried so many products that I'd like to talk about AND you guys seem to like them (maybe?!). So here is a review of the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer.





Price: $6
Color: Medium

So the first thing that struck me about this concealer was the price. I was skeptical to try a $6 dollar concealer, but I'd heard great things about it so I figured why not?! Also thought I'd mention that this concealer is made to cover up tattoos, so clearly it is as heavy duty as it claims. And it truly is! It has amazing coverage and I would recommend to people who have especially dark marks on their face, like I do. The packaging is good, and you do get a lot for your money considering the tiniest bit goes a long way. But alas this concealer was not for me (boo). I picked up medium, but it comes out lighter than it looks in the bottle (even though it looks like he could pass for my color in the picture). It also made me break out, and even though I have checked and double checked the ingredients I still can't quite figure out why. But overall this concealer is great, it has great coverage and lasts forever! Don't let my terrible color judgement and acne prone skin scare you off! Definitely try this if you are looking for a cheap concealer that does its job well. 
Thank you for reading! xx

                                                                



2 comments:

  1. Keep the reviews coming! Great post!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really enjoy doing reviews! Awesome blog btw xx

      Delete