Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Few Sad Songs ♥


Hello my lovelies! As promised, I am trying to post more during the week. At the moment I have no homework (hallelujah) which is extremely rare, and usually I would take this time for myself, but I wanted to take it for all of us instead :)

I've decided to post a playlist of a few calming/sad songs today. Kind of a downer I know. But last night my community got hit with really rough news. A girl from my school, who was diagnosed with cancer my first year (her second), passed away. Its been tough for everyone, because many of us knew her and all supported her. School was extremely quite and solemn today, and it hurt to be around so many mournful people. For anyone that has gone through something like this or is just having a rough day, these are a few songs I listen to to ease my mind. <3 (btw some of these songs have been featured on other playlists)


Let Her Go by Passenger

Paradise by Coldplay


Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran

Angels Forever by Lana Del Rey

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars

Mango Tree by Angus and Julia Stone

The Scientist  by Coldplay


Thank you for reading! I hope you and your loved ones are all well and healthy. Remember to be thankful for those you love and hold them dear to your heart, because life is precious and can so soon be taken away.


RIP Katie Wagner, you will be loved and missed



No comments:

Post a Comment