Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Concealer Review ♥


Hello all! Today I wanted to do a quick little review on the concealer that I've been using lately! As I mentioned in my Bare Minerals foundation review, my skin and silicone do not mix well. So in an attempt to try and save my poor skin, I've switched to organic makeup products. My skin is extremely spotty (I get dark spots from acne) so concealer is a must. So in hopes of having concealer success I picked up the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Concealer! Also sorry in advance for not-so-great pictures! Lighting was not my friend today!! Haha







  Sorry for my icky chin :( But I really wanted to show you guys how it worked and why I love it, not just tell you about it!!


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is a 100% vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand. They mainly sell products for professional makeup artists, such as airbrush foundation for photo shoots. I bought this concealer from Sephora for $20 in the color Y2. As for the color, its only a little off of my actual skin color, but is hardly noticeable. The concealer is very light and doesn't feel or look heavy on the skin. A little goes a long way with this product, so even though the tub is small it will last you! As you can see in the picture, it has great coverage and that was just a small swipe of my finger in the product! I really love this concealer and I love that it is making my skin even more clear with time. I recommend this concealer to everyone, especially given that this concealer won't only cover your blemishes and imperfections but it actually helps them go away! Love, love, love it!

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! xx

                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment