Saturday, October 5, 2013

Autumn Tag ♥


Hello lovelies! Today I've decided to do the Autumn Tag that I saw on idkmatilda! Autumn (or fall as I call it) is my favorite season and even though there isn't much of it where I live--Arizona gets like two official weeks of a proper autumn haha--I still love it! Enjoy xx


1.  Favorite thing about it? I love fall fashion and fall colors! I have a lot of warm, fall colors crowding my closet and I always get excited to pull them out each year! I also love the holiday's in autumn, I seriously can not wait for Halloween!! 

2.  Favorite drink? I love Caramel Apple Spice Ciders from Starbucks, its feel like drinking a hug in a cup :)

3. Favorite scent/candle? I'm not super into warm-y scented candles (the smell kind of sickly to me to be honest) but I love the Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works scent for any time!

4. Best lipstick? My go to lipstick all year round is Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach! Its my all time favorite lipstick, and goes perfect with almost any skin tone and outfit!

5. Go to moisturizer? I use Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer, which is organic and paraben free. Its really great for those with oily or combination/ acne prone skin!

6. Go to colors for the eyes? Bronze and gold eye shadows are a must for fall. My favorites are Half Baked and Chopper from the Naked 2 palette.

7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? I love alternative/indie and classic rock! Vampire Weekend makes me wanna cuddle up in a sweater and wear oxfords for some reason haha, so they're at the to of my list right now!

8. Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? I'm obsessed with skirt and legging ensembles in fall and winter. They are literally all I wear! Add a scarf, combat boots and a big sweater and you got yourself a Jordan styled outfit :)

9. Autumn treat? I love hot drinks and all the food that fall holidays bring :)

10.  Favorite place to be? I love going out at night during the fall. I live in Arizona, so its still quite warm during the day, but on fall nights the weather is absolutely perfect :)

I tag everyone (mostly because I'm so lazy and don't want to pick people :))!


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day :)
  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment