Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Everyday Makeup ♥



Hello everyone! I thought that today I would show you what I use to do my makeup everyday! (some of the products I listed aren't in the picture, because I'm dumb and didn't put all of the products out until like 10 years after this picture and I only liked this one lol) Enjoy xx

Bare Minerals Ready Foundation in Warm Golden
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Concealer in Y2
The Naked 2 palette (Half Baked and Chopper are my favorites)
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espress (for my eyebrows and waterline)
Covergirl Classic Color Blush in Iced Plum
Benefits Watts Up Highlighter
Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Pin Up Peach

And that is all the makeup I use on a daily basis! Writing it all out makes it seem like a lot, yikes! But whatever, it is what it is :) Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day :)

                                                                     ♥


2 comments:

  1. I really wish we could get covergirl makeup in the UK! It looks so good!x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! But I've heard it compares to Sleek makeup, and I wish we had that here in the states! haha xx

      Delete